? ??????????????Twilight Forest? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (52 Ratings)??655 Grabs Today. 20783 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Twitlight City Scape? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 3074 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My thoughts

I totally agree with Carol on that. I'm only a seasonal Miley fan but The Last Song looks amazing and if the film is half as good as the book, it should be freakin awesome. I'm also excited for Dear John in February, but especially for Eclipse in June! AHH :) As a strong team jacob supporter I am most anxious to see how Taylor portrays Jacob as this guy going after a taken girl. haha God I love Taylor :)

later dolls!
Ash

0 comments: